Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Experience... >.<

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Experience... >.< Empty Experience... >.< Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:53 am

Jord-P

Jord-P

well, i've drive my car for almost 3 month...it's an exec cvt version...everything is kinda fine to me...BUT~~~~

my car is having some problem...when i step on the fuel, the car will not go...but u can c the rev keep rising..Shocked

and....sometimes when i reverse, i can feel the car gonna break down....wat happen actually?? any1 noe??

and the car is hard to pick up, there is no problem wif the power of the car when u drive smoothly, but when u wan pick up...it jz like pulling a cow to go up a tree Crying or Very sad

Anyone can solve my problems?????

2Experience... >.< Empty Re: Experience... >.< Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:58 pm

mohd ikram

mohd ikram

Jord-P wrote: well, i've drive my car for almost 3 month...it's an exec cvt version...everything is kinda fine to me...BUT~~~~

my car is having some problem...when i step on the fuel, the car will not go...but u can c the rev keep rising..Shocked

and....sometimes when i reverse, i can feel the car gonna break down....wat happen actually?? any1 noe??

and the car is hard to pick up, there is no problem wif the power of the car when u drive smoothly, but when u wan pick up...it jz like pulling a cow to go up a tree Crying or Very sad

Anyone can solve my problems?????

its normal for exec because the car are heavy bro..almost 1700kg..very hard to move hehe..if im not mistaken the engine are same with proton saga flx 1.6..

for the "break down",i think u should go to sc for checkup..my cfe also sometimes want to breakdown when the engine start early morning...maybe tuning problem??mmmm.. Very Happy Very Happy

3Experience... >.< Empty Re: Experience... >.< Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:20 pm

Jord-P

Jord-P

mohd ikram wrote:

its normal for exec because the car are heavy bro..almost 1700kg..very hard to move hehe..if im not mistaken the engine are same with proton saga flx 1.6..

for the "break down",i think u should go to sc for checkup..my cfe also sometimes want to breakdown when the engine start early morning...maybe tuning problem??mmmm.. Very Happy Very Happy

i see....so bro did u check up the breakdown problem??

4Experience... >.< Empty Re: Experience... >.< Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:17 pm

mohd ikram

mohd ikram

Jord-P wrote:
mohd ikram wrote:

nope..my breakdown prob disappear..donno why Laughing

5Experience... >.< Empty Re: Experience... >.< Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:52 am

Jord-P

Jord-P

mohd ikram wrote:
Jord-P wrote:
mohd ikram wrote:

nope..my breakdown prob disappear..donno why Laughing

haha....i see....good for u.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum