Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best oil engine for CFE turbo

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best oil engine for CFE turbo Empty Best oil engine for CFE turbo Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:08 am

trigger

Guys
what is the best oil engine grade and brand for CFE turbo?? currently using PETRONAS Fully Syn 3000 5W-40 and happy with the smoothness and quietness of the engine.. but a bit expensive RM200+

heard 5w-30 would be better choice and cheaper.. pls advice

2Best oil engine for CFE turbo Empty Re: Best oil engine for CFE turbo Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:33 am

Rooney

trigger wrote:Guys
what is the best oil engine grade and brand for CFE turbo?? currently using PETRONAS Fully Syn 3000 5W-40 and happy with the smoothness and quietness of the engine.. but a bit expensive RM200+

heard 5w-30 would be better choice and cheaper.. pls advice

I'm using Lucas 5W-40, it's RM59 Per Quartz which needs 4 Quartz in total... Setting aside the price but I have to mention that it increased the engine oil pressure and had consistent oil temperature and there is a huge difference in the lightness of the engine and I'm running into the 7000km region and its still feels nice Cool

Since it's a new car, it's better to start using branded premium oils to protect the engine i would recommend.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum